WORX 20V Brushless MAKERX Rotary Tool Kit, 20pc Accessories, Battery & Charger
Includes 1 x 2.0Ah battery and 2A charger
Small by design, still packed with power. The Worx MAKERX Rotary Tool with Brushless Motor fits nicely in your hand. And without an onboard battery pack, it’s lighter, so you can work longer without feeling the fatigue in your arms or shoulders. Yet, with a brushless motor, you still get more than enough power to engrave and etch, grind and sand, cut, polish, and clean.
The variable speed control lets you pick just the right amount of juice for the job, so for different materials and different types of work, you can find the speed that works for you. And it’s fitted with the most common collet size of 1/8”. It can work with all standard collet sizes, so it accepts the bits and accessories of all the major brands. But this model comes with 20 accessories, so you can start working right out of the box.
Get the MAKERX Rotary Tool and start engraving glass, wood, and metal. Cut off protruding bolts, grind rust off iron rails before painting, sand children’s toys, or polish a brass nameplate while it’s still mounted. MAKERX has created crafting and hobby tools that are smaller, but more powerful—the secret lies in the Hub. It’s a power source that you can take with your tool, so if you want to work in the middle of a large space, you can, and still have the power to get the job done.
Thoughtful design allowed Worx engineers to make these tools slimmer, so you can hold them with more precision, and provide a level of detail to your projects that’s not possible with other tools.
Made for Makers
Small by design, still packed with power. The Worx MAKERX WX739 Rotary Tool with Brushless Motor fits nicely in your hand. And without an onboard battery pack, it’s lighter, so you can work longer without feeling the fatigue in your arms or shoulders.
The variable speed control lets you pick just the right amount of juice for the job, so for different materials and different types of work, you can find the speed that works for you.
- WX739.9 20V Rotary Tool
- 2.0Ah WA3551 Power Share Battery
- 2A charger
- WA7160 MX Hub
- 20 pcs Rotary Tool Accessory Set
- Belt clip and USB port
- Universal Fit – Accepts standard rotary tool bits of all brands. So, you can pop over to your local DIY store whenever you need a replacement.
- Brushless Motor – Tools powered by brushless motors run longer on a single battery charge, and dole out more power while they work
- Powershare – Worx Power Share is compatible with all Worx 20v and 40v tools, outdoor power and lifestyle products
- Variable Speed Control – Up to 35,000 rpm for precise control for crafting activities
- Compact Design – All MAKERX tools are specially designed to be compact, so they’re more comfortable to hold for long stretches, and are easier to maneuver
- Hub & Flex Cord – Every tool on the MAKERX platform is powered by the Hub and its rechargeable 20V Power Share battery. The Hub is the only portable 20V power system for hobby and crafting tools on the market
- Portable – MAKERX tools, and their power, go wherever you go—and they don’t need to be near an outlet to plug into
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.