Worx 20V MAKERX Wood and Metal Crafter Soldering Iron
Body Only – Hub, Battery, Charger Sold Separately
The Worx MAKERX Wood & Metal Crafter heats up to the temps of larger, full-size pyrography and metal-working tools, but its skinny design means you can hold it like a pen and do finer work.
Ideal for marking wooden signs on site, embellishing leather goods, branding wooden boxes, making bracelets out of old glass or stones, customizing leather belts, jewelry making and metal crafting, pyrography, and wood-burning projects of all kinds. Plus, it excels at specialized work like repairing and splicing broken car wires or cutting and sealing synthetic rope.
12 accessories are included: 10 interchangeable tips, a Silicon comfort sleeve, and a cradle to hold it while it’s hot to keep the tip away from delicate surfaces. MAKERX has created crafting and hobby tools that are smaller, but more powerful—the secret lies in the Hub. It’s a power source that you can take with your tool, so if you want to work in the middle of a large space, you can, and still have the power to get the job done.
Thoughtful design allowed Worx engineers to make these tools slimmer, so you can hold them with more precision, and provide a level of detail to your projects that’s not possible with other tools.
This model doesn’t come with the MAKERX Hub or a 20V Power Share battery, but that’s by design. Because if you already have a Hub and a battery, there’s no need to buy it again. It’s a great way to save money as you build up your MAKERX tool collection.
Get Working Right Away
Larger, full-size tools are difficult to use for detailed work. The MAKERX WX744.9 Wood & Metal Crafter heats up just as hot as those irons but is much easier and more comfortable to use.
So Many Crafts to Make
Perfect for complicated pyrography designs, branding wooden boxes or signs, embellishing leather goods, metalwork, and making jewelry. It’s a tool for techies, too. Repair and splice broken wires, cut and seal synthetic rope, even solder a motherboard.
- WX744.9 20V Wood and Metal Crafter Soldering Iron
- 12 accessories: 10 interchangeable tips, a Silicon comfort sleeve and a cradle
- Quick Heat Up – Nearly instant 30-second target heat. Burns as hot as a full-size iron, but in a size that’s much easier to use for detail work
- Precise Temp Control – Set the temperature from 400 to 900 degrees Fahrenheit for wood, soldering and metal crafting projects
- Powershare – Worx Power Share is compatible with all Worx 20v and 40v tools, outdoor power and lifestyle products
- Compact Design – All MAKERX tools are specially designed to be compact, so they’re more comfortable to hold for long stretches, and are easier to maneuver
- Interchangeable Tips – Comes with 6 wood-burning and 4 soldering tips which easily switch out for different project applications
- Hub & Flex Cord – Every tool on the MAKERX platform is powered by the Hub and its rechargeable 20V Power Share battery. The Hub is the only portable 20V power system for hobby and crafting tools on the market
- Portable – MAKERX tools, and their power, go wherever you go—and they don’t need to be near an outlet to plug into
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.