The Finder lite is the easiest-to-use 3D printer so far. Supplied fully assembled the Finder has a very clean design with cables concealed from sight within the plastic alloy frame. All the heated components are kept away from touch. With its assisted levelling system, you just need to do a few tweaks before starting prints.
Single non-toxic PLA filament option keeps your creations simple and fun. Low noise operation of 50dB or even less. Featured with a 3.5-inch touchscreen panel, SD card slot. Finder delivers you a top-notch user experience that other 3D printers cannot.
• Printing Technology: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
• Layer Resolution: 100~500 microns
• Positioning Precision: XY = 11 microns Z = 2.5 microns
• Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
• Frame & Body: Plastic Alloy
• Extruder Quantity: One
• Software & Firmware: FlashPrint
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.