The professional tool for handicrafts, industrial and form use.
For foam board thicknesses up to 110mm (4.3”) and for specialty cuts.
- Heats up in only 10 seconds.
- Supply voltage: 230V – 50 Hz
- Power input: 110 Watt
- Intermittent operation: ¼ min.
- Protective insulation
- 3 m electric cord with 2-pin straight plug
- Blade temperature 500°C (930°F) max.
- Eliminates Styrofoam dust
- Weight: 1125 g
- 1 x STYROCUT 120
- 1 x Suspension hook
- 1 x Operating instructions with guarantee
- 1 x Carton package
- 3 x Blades
DSS 120 – cuts up to 110mm
DSS 90 – cuts up to 80mm
U-SHAPED BLADE – for groove
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.