Landscape Pyrography Techniques & Projects: A Beginner's Guide to Burning by Layer for Beautiful Results
by : Lora Irish
Learning pyrography has never been easier with this comprehensive guide. Nationally recognized artist and pyrographer Lora S. Irish reveals her easy-to-learn methods for working in layers to obtain stunning results. Lora introduces you to many different aspects of burning, and guides you through small practice patterns so you can discover and apply all the techniques. Learn about pen tips, temperature settings, fill patterns, and everything else you need to burn interesting, textured, lifelike landscapes.
Inside Landscape Pyrography Techniques & Projects you'll find:
- Complete guide to supplies, burning units, pen tips, pyrography media, safety, and more.
- How to create practice boards for pen tip strokes, texture fills, landscape features, and architectural elements.
- Four complete practice projects for a wide range of pyro techniques and effects.
- Step-by-step project for a rustic Mail Pouch Tobacco-style barn.
- Dozens of ready-to-use patterns for landscape scenes, with finished examples.
|Brand||Fox Chapel Publishing|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.