It's a monster! Engineered to incorporate unique features and increased versatility right out-of-the-box, this heavy duty Arbor Press gets the job done like no other. There are other models on the market, but ours is the first to include a specially designed locking work table that not only rotates 360 degrees, but can be positioned up to 3/32" from center (3/16" total travel) anywhere within the X and Y planes. This makes "jigging" of the press for special applications easier than ever before, along with providing the precision detail adjustment needed to "land-the-ram" exactly and repeatedly when your work calls for off-center pressing. Other innovations include on-board tooling storage, and a special adapter designed to hold our highly useful punch and die sets, which are available separately.
- Overall dimensions: 280mm x 228mm x 102mm (11" x 9" x 4")
- Weight approximately 9 kgs
- Maximum opening under ram: 115 mm (4-1/2")
- Throat depth: 80 mm (3-9/64")
- Four position worktable is 95 mm (3-3/4") diameter with one position having a 7/16" - 20 threaded hole for installation of hole punch die
- The reversible ram is 19 mm (3/4") square with a 9.5mm (3/8") bore on one end for mounting punches
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.