- No need for a control PC.
- No need for Mach CNC control software.
- No need for a parallel port.
- No need for a USB converter.
- No need for Gecko or any other stepper driver.
- No need for a DC power supply.
- No parameters to be set by you.
- No breakout boards, no wiring to be done.
- No drivers, no software configuration.
Proxx-O-Matic by Relativity runs your Proxxon MF 70-CNC-ready 27112 or your KT 70-CNC-ready 27114 XY table. Just like bigger industrial CNC machines they can stand alone for cutting, program editing and saving, offsetting and more, thanks to the new Proxx-O-Matic from Relativity. It's plug-compatible and tailored for the small CNC-ready lathe and mills from Proxxon World.
Bench mount or wall mount, complete with compact tiltable colour LCD monitor, tactile keyboard, Micro-SD card reader and DC power.
3-channel CNC stepper motor drive, passive cooling
LCD colour tiltable display
Micro-SD card reader/writer
DC power supplies
Inbuilt micro-computer running pre-loaded comprehensive CNC control, DRO and editing software
- DC supplies run from AC mains 110-240v 50-60Hz
- Reads, edits and implements linear G-code cut files
- Controls our 2- and 3-axis mini lathes, mills and XY tables
- Handles a rotary axis
- Pre-programmed parameters.
- Made and serviced by Relativity PL
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.