The Arttystation Concert Modelling Station is a gated, portable workbench and workstation used for hobbies and arts & crafts. can store a cutting mat of A3 size and storage a large amount of paint. It can hold many necessary tools and paints for the hobby modelling. Such as Nipper/Tweezer Holders, Brush/Tool Holders, various sizes of drawers. It can also fit a A3 sized cutting mat and store multiple types of paint. Additionally you can purchase a Spray Booth separately if you require to do some airbrushing.
- Opening and closing doors that allows you to pack up your workstation and more it quickly.
- Thorough interior protection from the external environment, including a series of different sized draws.
- A workspace where a A3 cutting mat can be stored.
- A storage compartment with a total of 16 rows for paint
- 48 Square Paint Bottles (Tamiya/Tester/Academy Enamel paint)
- 20 36mm Paint Bottles (Gunze/IPP)
- 24 26mm Paint Bottles (Vallejo/AK Interactive/Mig)
- Additionally, paint racks can be purchase if you need to store more of one type.
- A large brush/tool holding space of a total of 5 sectors, varying in size.
- Ample storage space consisting of 2 extra-large drawer / 2 large drawers / 8 medium-sized drawers.
- A toning pate holder that can be used as a pallet (bowls not included)
- An exclusive storage space where you can store various modeling tools.
- A snipper/tweezer hanger, which is essential for model building.
- A multi-purpose tool tray that can be conveniently used
- A stand to which you can attach LED lights or your manual.
- Storage space for a maximum of 24 larger bottles
- Guaranteed strong durability with incredibly thick and sturdy 12mm wood.
- Weight 24.5kg
- Width (Fully opened)976mm / (Closed)588mm
- Height 638mm
- Depth 310mm
- Thickness 12mm, 3mm
- Materials MDF (High density & Double-side coated)
- Formaldehyde Emission Standard E1 Grade
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.