Model 100LG preferred by fine artists, illustrators, and decorative painters, with its 1/3 ounce mounted color cup; fine tip (0.25 mm)
- The Model 100LG airbrush allows you to get close to your work, easy cleaning and color changes; dual action, gravity feed, internal mix
- Will spray properly reduced acrylics and pre-reduced materials such as inks, dyes, water colors, airbrush-ready paints such as Air-Opaque, SpectraTex, Model Flex
- Self-lubricating PTFE needle bearing enables continuous proper paint flow and prevents needle wear; Non-slip, one-piece trigger; PTFE head seal assures efficient air flow; Winged back lever design for easy reassembly and smooth trigger control
- Badger Airbrushes are American Made. One year warranty on mfg defects with a lifetime warranty on the PTFE needle bearing and any factory labor repairs
- gravity feed airbrush
- Fine needle (50-0401) / Nozzle/Tip (50-0391) combination
- 1/3 oz. (10.5ml) color cup & cup lid
- instruction manual
- convertible to - medium and large needle/tip
This is an Airbrush only without hose.
Accessories that will suit:
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.