Benchtop Mini Disk / Belt Sander Knife Sharpening Kit
This disk/belt sander is a rugged, solidly-built tool that can save you hours of hand sanding. Beautifully designed, with features found in heavy duty professional woodworking machinery. Use for shaping, smoothing,sharpening and for trimming parts precisely to your marked line. Can be used on all woods, metals and plastics. Miter gauge and calibrated tilt tables allow sanding of compound shapes.
Great for knife making, sharpening and grinding of small tools and suited for small wood and metal projects.
- 146mm (5-3/4") round cast aluminum table tilts up to 60 degress for bevel sanding
- Removable belt support platen for finishing intricate or curved work
- Belt tracking and tension adjustment keeps belts on rollers and makes belt changes easy
- Heavy duty metal frame
- 2850 RPM's
- 1/3hp, 240v quiet-running induction motor
- Base is fitted with rubber feet for smoother, quieter operation
- On/off rocker switch with dust cover
- Outlets for attaching standard vacuum cleaner hose
- Uses 25.4mm x 762mm (1" x 30") sanding belts
- Top pulley lets you sand inside curves
- 125mm (5") disk sander with a 184mm x 102mm (7 1/4"x 4") cast aluminum tilting table with miter gauge
- Overall dimensions: 381mm wide x 250mm deep x 381mm high (15" x 10" x 15")
- Weight approx. 8.2kg
- Includes one glue on 125mm sanding disk and one 25.4mm x 762mm belt both are 100 grit
- Belt and Disc Sander
- 18 sanding belts from 60 grit to 800 grit
- Surgi Sharp leather strop
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.