The swing over the bed is 305 mm and the motor is 1/2 hp, providing plenty of power for the capacities of these machines. The spindle has an M33 thread to ensure a wide range of Record Power accessories can be fitted.
This lathe is extremely well finished with polished metal handles, spindle locks with indexing and graduated markings on the tailstock barrels. Many of these features are normally only found on expensive professional lathes.
- Headstock - Easily accessible pulley system makes changing speed an easy task and the Headstock also features indexing.
- Cam Lock - Both the toolrest and tailstock feature cam lock adjustment.
- Powerful Motor - The 1/2hp motor gives quiet and smooth operation with plenty of power for the capacity of the lathes.
- Tool Caddy - A handy tool caddy is supplied as standard.
- Highly Accurate - The spindle lock features graduated markings on the tailstock barrell.
- Construction - The headstock, tailstock and bed of the DML305 are made from cast iron, resulting in a very sturdy machine.
• Drive centre
• Live centre
• Extendable Bed - Large capacities between centres can be achieved using the optional bed extensions.
- Max between centres: 393mm (15")
- Max Bowl Diameter: 305mm (12")
- Spindle Speeds: 350, 670, 1025, 1500, 2225, 3250rpm
- Motor: 1/2 HP
- Size: H 455 x W 870 x D 200mm
- Thread M33 x 3.5
- Taper: 2 Morse Taper
- Weight 39kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.