DML250 Cast Iron 250mm (10") Mini Wood Lathe Kit - RECORD POWER
The DML250 is a compact and extremely well built machine that offers excellent performance and exceptional value for money. The finely ground cast iron bed, along with the cast iron headstock, tailstock and tool rest, greatly reduce vibration and provide ample strength for the lathe to cope with heavy duty work. The capacities of this machine and its overall size make it a perfect choice for the smaller workshop. It is also ideal as a second lathe for regular use on small work and its portability means it can be used at demonstrations and shows.
- 5 Speeds - The drive belt is easily accessible for fast speed changes and the number of speeds gives great flexibility and plenty of torque when needed.
- Heavy Duty Spindle - The M33 spindle gives ample support for the heaviest turning the lathe is capable of and accepts 2 Morse taper accessories.
- Hand Wheel - The headstock features a substantial hand wheel to turn the spindle, making fitment of headstock accessories much easier.
- Faceplate Included - A 3” faceplate is included with the DML250 for mounting bowl blanks.
- Tailstock - The tailstock accepts 2 Morse taper accessories, providing excellent strength and solidity.
- Maximum Between Centres: 457mm (18”).
- Maximum Bowl Diameter Over Bed: 254mm (10”).
- Speeds: 450, 980, 1550, 1940 and 2640 rpm.
- Motor: 1/2 hp.
- Lathe spindle: M33 x 3.5mm.
- 2 Morse taper in head and tailstock.
- Cam Lock banjo and tailstock.
- Supplied with 3” faceplate, tool rest, drive centre and tail centre.
- Overall Height: 375mm. Overall Width: 267mm. Overall Length: 902mm
- Shipping Weight: 50 kg.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.