- Drill holes up to 6.35mm (1/4") diameter
- 3.2mm (1/8") shank on all bit sizes
- Use higher speeds for hard woods, slower speeds for aluminium and very slow speeds for plastics
- For use with collet #480
- 3.2mm (1/8") drill bit
- 3.95mm (5/32") drill bit
- 4.75mm (3/16") drill bit
- 6.35mm (1/4") drill bit
- Secure objects to a stable surface while working.
- Do not use these bits for drilling into very hard materials, such as glass or ceramics.
- Insert an accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down. This provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto.
- Keep a light touch, letting the speed of the tool do the work. This helps your accessories last longer.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.