A high-speed router made from high-grade steel.
Ideal for routing, inlaying and mortising in wood and other soft materials.
- For best results, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down. This provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto.
- Secure objects to a stable surface while working.
- If chattering occurs, increase speed.
- Keep a light touch, letting the speed of the tool do the work. This helps your accessory bits last longer.
* Speed for light cuts, caution burning on deep grooves.
** Depending on cutting direction relative to grain
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.