A high-speed cutter made of steel tipped with diamond particles.
Dremel 7150 Specifications:
- Bit Diameter-7103: 2.0 mm (5/64")
- Bit Diameter-7144: 2.4 mm (3/32")
- Shank Diameter 3.2 mm (1/8")
- use with either Dremel #480 collet or Dremel 3 jaw Chuck #4486
Ideal for fine detail work on wood, jade, ceramic, glass, hardened steel and other hard materials. Removes material quickly and easily. For curved surfaces.
- For best results, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down. This provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto.
- Secure objects to a stable surface while working.
- Keep a light touch, letting the speed of the tool do the work. This helps your accessory bits last longer.
- Use higher speeds for hard woods and slower speeds for metals.
- If chattering occurs, increase speed.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.