A high-speed cutter designed for precision engraving.
2.35mm (3/32) Shank
Ideal for detail engraving, carving and routing in wood, fiberglass, ceramics, plastic, jewelry and soft metals.
- For best results, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down. This provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto.
- Secure objects to a stable surface while working.
- Use the sides of the cutter (rather than the tip) for effective engraving. The tip cuts poorly and can break under pressure.
- Do not use this bit with hardened materials.
- Use higher speeds for hard woods, slower speeds for metals and very slow speeds for plastics (to avoid melting at the point of contact).
- If chattering occurs, increase speed.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.