Dremel 117 - 2pc 1/4 inch Round End Cone High Speed Steel Cutter
- Each package includes two cutters
- 1/4 inch diameter round end cone shaped cutter
- 1/8 inch shank
- 35,000 RPM Maximum
- A versatile, high quality cutter made of high grade steel
- Ideal for shaping, hollowing, grooving, slotting, or inlaying
- Wide spaced flutes on this bur help prevent clogging
- Use on plastic, soft wood, soft metals or wax
- For longer life, use with a cooling agent such as Our Cut Lube
- For use in Dremel rotary tools
Ideal for shaping, hollowing, grooving, slotting, inlaying and making tapered holes in soft metals, plastics and woods—especially on curved surfaces.
- For best results, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down. This provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto.
- Secure objects to a stable surface while working.
- Use the sides of the cutter (rather than the tip) for effective cutting. The tip cuts poorly and can break under pressure.
- Use higher speeds for hard woods, slower speeds for metals and very slow speeds for plastics (to avoid melting at the point of contact).
- If chattering occurs, increase speed.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.