Getting Started with Age of Sigmar #80-16
A great introduction to Warhammer Age of Sigmar, this 96-page book contains a wealth of easy-to-follow information and guides welcoming the newcomer to this game system – and the rich and diverse stories it contains.
Inside This Book
- The Age of Sigmar: this is a history of the war for the mortal realms; a tale of gods and monster, brave heroes and diabolical villains;
- an introduction to the hobby of collecting Citadel miniatures – where to start, what to choose and where to go from there;
- a guide to the Grand Alliances – the four major factions in the war for the mortal realms;
- Great Rivals: in the mortal realms, a fierce battle rages. The Bloodbound and the Stormcast Eternals are the bitterest of rivals, one side fighting to restore order, the other revelling in absolute chaos. Included here is their story!
- 2 full guides to painting: a guide to painting Citadel miniatures in general, with explanations of the types of Citadel paint, brushes and their uses; and detailed, specific guides to painting the miniatures from the Warhammer Age of Sigmar starter set;
- 2 showcases: some amazing collections of Warhammer Age of Sigmar miniatures sit alongside a variety of stunningly painted individual models by the ‘Eavy Metal team;
- and of course the full rules for playing games or Warhammer Age of Sigmar. Grab some dice and play right away!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.