Hold and Fold Workstation 2" BUGRated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
Loaded with Features in a Tight little Package! Perfect for close-up work! Little bends are no problem when using the "Bug"!
- 2” X 2 ½” Base with a Full 2” Square Tool Head
- Small but Mighty – this baby is Fully LOADED with Features
- Designed for fine gauged PE found in 1/700 scale ship set
- Great for small PE in 1/350 ship or 1/72 & 1/48 aircraft scales!
- Top choice for N and Z scale Railroad Modelers
- Easily fits in the hand! Get up-close & personal with your PE!
- Use all four sides of the tool-head never remove the Knob!
- Spring-loaded tool head easily rotated.
- Swiss Comb edge for faster boxes
- Power Wedges for bending Thick Brass & More
- 10 Micro-bending beams for Grab Handles in wire or flat brass
- Head & Base are machined from aircraft grade aluminum.
- Instructions and folding blade included.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects.
Instructions are also included
Manufactured in the USA
|Brand||The Small Shop|
Bug(ger) me! No flies on this little mite.By: Tom on 20 August 2012This is the first photo etch tool I've used but for compactness, versatility and just plain good design ( not to mention it's cute) I can't see you can beat it. 10 points