Secures parts up to 200mm (8") long – Second largest Photo Etch Bender on the Market!
- 200mm (8”) Folding blade in storage case included!
- Twin clamping for far superior clamping power!
- Secures parts up to 200mm (8") long.
- Spring-loaded head rotate either face along the edge.
- Multi-position tool head for extra room on larger parts.
- Head & Base machined from aircraft grade aluminum
- Hard anodized in contrasting clear & blac
- Deep cut-outs for box shapes
- Beveled base for folding longer and smaller grooves
- Works on the smallest and largest PE detail parts.
- Handles Photo Etch in ANY Scale
- 13 different folding finger sizes
- Power wedges for thicker brass - scratch building
- Great for all large Automotive scales 1/6, 1/12, 1/16 etc.
- A MUST HAVE for 1/24 and larger scale kits.
- Combine with the “BUG” for all your PE bending needs
- Ideal for rail, ships, architectural and scratch built models.
- The 200mm (8") Mk 'R' weighs a hefty 1 pound 4 ounces
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects.
Its solidly made of anodized, precision machined aircraft grade aluminum and also built to last and manufactured in the USA
(Instructions are also included)
|Brand||The Small Shop|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.