Secures parts up to 200mm (8") long – Second largest Photo Etch Bender on the Market!
- 200mm (8”) Folding blade in storage case included!
- Twin clamping for far superior clamping power!
- Secures parts up to 200mm (8") long.
- Spring-loaded head rotate either face along the edge.
- Multi-position tool head for extra room on larger parts.
- Head & Base machined from aircraft grade aluminum
- Hard anodized in contrasting clear & blac
- Deep cut-outs for box shapes
- Beveled base for folding longer and smaller grooves
- Works on the smallest and largest PE detail parts.
- Handles Photo Etch in ANY Scale
- 13 different folding finger sizes
- Power wedges for thicker brass - scratch building
- Great for all large Automotive scales 1/6, 1/12, 1/16 etc.
- A MUST HAVE for 1/24 and larger scale kits.
- Combine with the “BUG” for all your PE bending needs
- Ideal for rail, ships, architectural and scratch built models.
- The 200mm (8") Mk 'R' weighs a hefty 1 pound 4 ounces
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects.
Instructions are also included
Manufactured in the USA
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.