The “Workhorse” for photo etch under 100mm (4”) long. The "original" photo etch bender improved!
- 4” Folding blade in storage case included!
- Especially effective in 1/35 and 1/48 scales armor scales
- 1/24 and 1/43 scale autos
- 1/32 and 1/48 scale aircraft
- Three levels (1/16, 1/8, 1/4) to allow channel folding.
- Two sides are beveled for sharp folds to 135°
- Cut-Outs reach into parts for complex folds.
- Very effective on large box/pan shapes
- Excellent for any type or scale of Photo Etch less than 4"long
- Spring-loaded head rotate either face along the edge
- Head & Base are machined from aircraft grade aluminum.
- Head hard anodized clear.
- Base hard anodized black for excellent contrast.
- Never need to Remove the KNOB!!!!!
- Instructions and small folding blade included.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects.
Its solidly made of anodized, precision machined aircraft grade aluminum and also built to last and manufactured in the USA
(Instructions are also included)
|Brand||The Small Shop|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.