SINGLE ACTION – SIPHON FEED – EXTERNAL MIX
HS-SET - The HS has the same design and application as the H but with the added feature of a Screw-On Swivel Connector to allow greater freedom of movement.
The world's most popular single action airbrush recommended for beginners. Because the medium never enters the body of the airbrush, the H airbrush is perfect for spraying ceramic glazes, lacquers and varnishes that would not be spray able in most airbrushes.
Sturdy and flexible, the H airbrush is dependable and adaptable for practically any hobby use. Suitable for both left and right-handed users.
Comes with all three sizes – 1, 3 and 5 (needle, tip and aircap) - .55mm, .7mm, 1mm
Spray pattern .79MM - 38MM (1/16" - 1 1/2")
- Recommended air pressure .5 - 1 cfm @ 20 - 45 lbs.
- Clean dry air is essential for best results.
- HS#1 Airbrush
- H-1/4-OZ Metal Color Cup (7cc)
- HS-1-OZ bottle, cap/gasket (29cc)
- HS-3-OZ bottle, cap/gasket (88cc)
- H-194 1 oz bottle, cap/gasket (29cc)
- HS-3 & HS-5 Colour adjusting part
- HC-3 & HC-5 Air caps
- V-62 & F-186 Wrenches
- A34 Hanger
- A-1/8"-6' Air hose
- 3B Pressure tank valve
- TTALB "22 airbrush lessons" booklet
- Parts list
MADE IN THE USA
Available Separately: Quick disconnect coupling suit Paasch airbrushes
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.