SPECIAL ORDER ONLY - CONTACT US TO ORDER
An all purpose board mounted substrate trimming tool ready to size virtually any suitable flat materials that can be cut with a razor blade. Foamboard, illustration board, mat board, Coroplast, watercolor paper etc. are all downsized quickly and accurately.
It includes a 27″ (69cm) squaring arm, pull style cutting head with auto-retraction after each cut, adjustable blade depth and cuts up to 1/2″ (13mm) of suitable material. Includes extra blades. uses Logan replacement blades 267/5 or 267/100
- 40" (101cm) capacity
- Professional straight cutter for signs, graphics, art & framing.
- Cuts up to 1/2 inch (13 mm) thickness (PVC foamboard, foamboard, honeycomb & corrugated plastic, vinyl & plastic film, mat board, illustration board, papers, fabric).
- Adjustable knob depth settings of 1/8 inch (3 mm), 1/4 inch, (6 mm), 1/2 inch (13 mm).
- Includes 5 #267 blades.
- Safety features such as auto blade release and “twist and lock” blade cut setting.
- Simple “knob adjust” depth setting.
- Heavy duty 3/4 inch (19 mm) MDF composite board base, extra long 32 inch (81 cm) squaring arm, ergonomic cutting head, rubber bar grip, lifter bar .
|Brand||Logan Graphic Products|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.