The Long Right Clamp is much like The Original Right Clamp but with the extra length of a 2-3/4" long jaw. End Screws adjust Clamping Tubes to provide uniform pressure over the length of the clamp. Two 1 inch Base Angle Notches allow locations to apply glue to inside corner of the jointand adding corner stiffeners. Can also be used for joining other materials up to 5/16" thick.
Photos show clamp holding walls of a DPM structure, holding a floor in a City Classics structure. The photo showing the plexiglass parts demonstrates the Right Clamp's ability to also hold "T" shaped assemblies.
- Jaw Length: 2.75" (70mm)
- Overall Length: 4.17" (106mm)
- Base Angle Size: 0.5" (13mm)
- Max Jaw Opening: 5/16" (8mm)
- Weight: 1.9 oz (54g)
Jaw Length in Scale Feet:
- N Scale: 160/1, 36 scale feet
- HO Scale: 87/1, 20 scale feet
- S Scale: 64/1, 15 scale feet
- O Scale: 48/1, 11 scale feet
- G Scale: 22/1, 5 scale feet
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.