Model: 301 Standard PanaVise
The ORIGINAL small vise!
The original PanaVise is known around the world as a work holding tool for hobbies, electronics, small home repairs and work bench environments!
• The easy-to-use single knob controls head movement through 3-planes: 90° Tilt, 360° Turn & 360° Rotation
• Jaws are 2.5" (63.5mm) wide, 0.5" (12.6mm) tall and open to 2.25" (57.1mm)
• Nylon jaws offer excellent electrical insulation and gentle holding power [continuous heat tolerance up to 200°F (93°C), intermittent heat to 300°F (149°C)]. Interchangeable jaws available
• Base accepts all 300 series Heads and any 5/8" (15.9mm) diameter post
• Base features 4.3125" (109.5 mm) bolt circle countersunk for three 1/4" (6.3mm) flat-head screws (not included)
• Height: 6.25" (171.4mm), Weight: 2.7 lbs. (1.2kg)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.