Model: 396 Wide Opening Head PanaVise
The work holding tool with EXPANDED capabilities!
Working on larger objects? The jaws on this vise open a generous 6".
• Wide opening jaws open to 6" (152.4mm) and close to 0"
• Ribbed, neoprene jaw pads are 1.875" (47.6mm) high x 1.5" (38.1mm) wide and provide a sure grip to hold and insulate PC boards and other larger objects; reverse the pads and the wide "V" holds delicate cylindrical objects
• Single knob controls head movement through 3-planes: 90" Tilt, 360" Turn & 360" Rotation
• Base accepts all 300 series Heads and any 5/8" (15.9mm) diameter shaft
• Base features 4.3125" (109.5mm) bolt circle countersunk for three 1/4" (6.3mm) flathead screws (not included)
• Height: 7.3125" (185.7mm), Weight: 3.0 lbs. (1.4kg)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.