Short Stubby Flat Nose pliers designed for Chain-mail. • Strong blades for heavier wire bending operations • Short blade design for greater control and leverage • Patented Adjustable Bio-Spring reduces fatigue • Precision Screw Joint maximising tool life • Radius-ed Edges minimise damage to wire and sensitive devices.
- chain-mail assembly
- Opening and closing Jump Rings
- Forming and bending thin gauge sheet metal
- Soft and hard wire forming, bending and shaping.
*Not intended to be used as a Crimping Tool
- Strong blades for heavier wire bending operations
- Short blade design for greater control and leverage
- Patented Adjustable Bio-Spring reduces fatigue
- Precision Screw Joint maximizing tool life
- Radius-ed Edges minimise damage to wire and sensitive devices
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.