Short Stubby Chisel Nose pliers designed for Chain-mail. • Strong blades for heavier wire bending operations • Short blade design for greater control and leverage • Patented Adjustable Bio-Spring reduces fatigue • Precision Screw Joint maximizing tool life • Radiused Edges minimize damage to wire and sensitive devices.
- Chain-mail assembly
- Opening and closing Jump Rings
- Forming and bending thin gauge sheet metal
- Soft and hard wire forming, bending and shaping.
*Not intended to be used as a Crimping Tool. The oblique nosed pliers have a couple of great advantages. (#1) If you try using two flat nosed pliers, you have to hold them at 180 degrees from each other to get the best grip on the ring. This position in not comfortable for most and either you end up with sore wrists or you aren’t getting the best possible grip on the rings. When using a pair of oblique nosed pliers in conjunction with a pair of flat nosed pliers, your hands end up being at much more natural and comfortable positions. (#2) A pair of oblique nosed pliers can also be flipped over and used to get into tight spaces instead of having to have another pair of pliers.
- Strong blades for heavier wire bending operations
- Short blade design for greater control and leverage
- Patented Adjustable Bio-Spring reduces fatigue
- Precision Screw Joint maximizing tool life
- Radius-ed edges minimise damage to wire and sensitive devices
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.