WG250-PK/A 10" Wet Stone Sharpening System Package Deal
Record Power WG250 Wet Stone Grinder
A wetstone sharpening system with a range of high quality jigs and accessories is essential for many woodworkers and is also an extremely useful tool for general household tasks, such as the sharpening of knives, gardening tools and many other items. The WG250 is the result of research carried out with a number of renowned turners and woodworkers who looked at the other machines on the market and advised what they thought was needed to improve on what was available. There are a number of features that make this machine stand out from the competition - some small but significant details as well as some major points of difference to most of its rivals.
- Adjustable Torque - Some machines rely purely on the weight of the motor to apply drive to the wheel. This can be insufficient for more demanding tasks and cannot be adjusted for as the drive wheel wears. The Record Power WG250 has adjustable torque so you can easily apply the correct pressure for the job in hand or as the drive wheel wears.
- Adjustable Speeds from 90 – 150rpm - As the stone wears the diameter reduces. On most machines you cannot do anything about this, but with Record Power you can adjust the speed to compensate. In addition when you want to remove material more quickly you can increase the speed of the stone.
- Friable Stone - Long research went into finding the right friability for the stone, so that as the abrasive wears, heat increases reducing adhesion so the worn abrasive minerals come away to reveal fresh and effective new crystals.
- Left Hand Nut Thread - To ensure the grinding wheel is held securely with no danger of unwinding.
- Drip Guard - In addition to the polycarbonate water tray, the WG250 features a drip guard to help protect the top of the machine and re-direct drips into the main tray.
- Integral Storage Tray - Perfect for convenient storage of the most used accessories such as the stone grader and angle finder.
- Wide Range of Optional Accessories Available - To cope with all common sharpening tasks with repeatable accuracy.
• WG250/C Straight Edge Jig
• WG250/K Diamond Trueing Tool
• WG250/P Support Arm
• WG250/R Stone Grader
• WG250/S Honing Compound
• WG250/T Angle Setting Gauge
• WG250/U Angle Finder
Video Link Below
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.