A real benefit of the Record Power SS16V is the variable speed which gives the versatility to cut a range of different materials. Slower speeds can be used for the cutting of plastic and non-ferrous metals, while faster speeds can be used for cutting wood up to 50mm thick.
Importantly, the blade can be quickly and easily changed to minimise interruptions to workflow, particularly when cutting intricate pieces.
- Tensioning System - Tensioning the blade is a simple procedure; by adjusting the tensioning knob at the rear of the machine, the correct tension for any kind of blade can be set with minimal effort.
- Adjustable Dust Blower & Safety Clamp - The built in dust blower automatically clears waste from the cutting area. This is an invaluable feature, ensuring optimum visibility while working. The hold down clamp eliminates risk of the workpiece being thrown upwards whilst the blade is moving, which greatly reduces the risk of material breakage as well as damage to fingers.
- Integral Work Light - The workpiece can be illuminated from any angle thanks to the support arm, to eliminate troublesome shadows and help achieve the most accurate cut.
- Ideal for Intricate Fretwork - Thanks to the smooth action of the blade and solid build quality, highly intricate and accurate work can be carried out without the nuisance of excess vibration.
- Tilting Table - The table tilts up to 45º, allowing for endless possibilities, from creating snug fitting veneers and intarsia work to the compound cutting techniques often used in model making.
- Smooth and Responsive Variable Speed - Blade speed is changed with ease using the conveniently placed control knob at the front of the machine.
- Dust Extraction Port - An easily accessible port at the front of the machine allows for removal of dust using a suitable extraction device.
- Universal Jaw System - The jaws will accept both pin and plain end blades.
- Includes a blade storage drawer.
- Throat Depth: 406mm (16")
- Maximum Depth of Cut: 50mm
- Speeds: 400 - 1600rpm
- Table Tilt: 0 - 45º
- Size: L630 x W280 x H315mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.