Ideal entry level, general purpose soldering iron for students and enthusiasts.
An electronic temperature controlled soldering station, designed to meet the needs of production environments. It features a slender ‘pencil design’ iron handle with comfortable rubberised grip, connected with a burn-resistant rubber lead. Featuring key pad temperature control from 150°C to 480°C, this soldering station eliminates the need for changing tips to perform different soldering tasks. When set, the iron will maintain tip temperature to ±5°C. RoHS compliant.
Suitable for use with Mini-Wave tips: These fine concave tips allow hand flow soldering of surface mount devices (SMD) such as chip caps, resistors, LEDs, SOIC packages and PLCC chips.
- LED display
- Simple key operation
- Burn proof iron lead
- Free standing iron holder with tip cleaner
- Temperature adjustable
- Temperature ‘offset’ for accurate calibration
- Temperature lockout
- Suitable for ROHS compliant soldering
- ESD safe and spike free circuitry
- Grounding socket
- High insulation ceramic heating element for rapid heat-up and instant recovery
- Slimline & lightweight hand piece.
Includes Soldering Station Iron Stand Dry Tip Cleaner 0.8mm Tip
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.