Dremel 9935 - Ball Structured Tooth Tungsten Carbide Cutter
- 7.9mm (5/16") diameter round ball
- 3.2mm (1/8") shank
- Comes in retail packaging
- Fast-cutting, sharp teeth for greater material removal
- A high-speed cutter with teeth made of tungsten carbide, the hardest material next to diamonds
- Use on fiberglass, wood, plastic, epoxy, rubber, laminates, particleboard and ceramic tile
- For use in Dremel rotary tools
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.