The 4 Inch Right Clamp has a jaw length of 100mm (4") with the larger 19mm (3/4") Base Angle and and longer screws. End Screws adjust Clamping Tubes to provide uniform pressure over the length of the clamp. Three 25mm (1") Base Angle Notches allow locations to apply glue to inside corner of the joint and adding corner stiffeners. Clamp can also be used for joining other materials up to 16mm (5/8") thick. It is well suited for medium size structures. A pair of clamps can hold longer parts from both ends.
Photos show a 4 Inch Right Clamp on an 3 story HO wood structure kit.
- Jaw Length: 4" (102mm)
- Overall Length: 5.87" (149mm)
- Base Angle Size: 0.75" (19mm)
- Max Jaw Opening: 5/8" (16mm)
- Weight: 4.8 oz (130g)
Jaw Length in Scale Feet:
- N Scale: 160/1, 53 scale feet
- HO Scale: 87/1, 29 scale feet
- S Scale: 64/1, 21 scale feet
- O Scale: 48/1, 16 scale feet
- G Scale: 22/1, 7 scale feet
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.