SPECIAL VALUE, SPECIALLY PRICED FOAMWERKS KIT
The Logan W1001 FoamWerks Kit contains all the basic FoamWerks tools including the Rabbet Cutter, Freestyle Cutter and Straight/Bevel Cutter plus a 32” (81cm) Channel Rail and free copy of the 72 page full color FoamBoard Magic book. All the tools included are designed for cutting 3/16” (4.7mm) standard foam board. Each cutter contains two blades found in the small blade compartment.
- WC4010 Rabbet Cutter Used to create rabbet edges on 3/16” (4.7mm) foamboard to create perfect 90 degree corners.
- WB6020 Freestyle Cutter Used to follow traced designs or to freestyle cut shapes from 3/16” (4.7mm) foamboard.
- WC6010 Straight Bevel Cutter Used to straight cut or downsize 3/16” (4.7mm) foamboard at either a 90 degree or 45 degree angle. Can be used against the FoamWerks W3001 Channel Rail for straight cuts.
- W3001 Channel Rail Used to guide various FoamWerks tools. Features a 32” (81cm) length with scaled edge on one side and rubberized non slip base.
- W252 FoamBoard Magic Book 72 page full color guide filled with many projects using standard foam board and Logan FoamWerks tools.