SPECIAL VALUE, SPECIALLY PRICED FOAMWERKS KIT
The Logan W1001 FoamWerks Kit contains all the basic FoamWerks tools including the Rabbet Cutter, Freestyle Cutter and Straight/Bevel Cutter plus a 32” (81cm) Channel Rail and free copy of the 72 page full color FoamBoard Magic book. All the tools included are designed for cutting 3/16” (4.7mm) standard foam board. Each cutter contains two blades found in the small blade compartment.
- WC4010 Rabbet Cutter Used to create rabbet edges on 3/16” (4.7mm) foamboard to create perfect 90 degree corners.
- WB6020 Freestyle Cutter Used to follow traced designs or to freestyle cut shapes from 3/16” (4.7mm) foamboard.
- WC6010 Straight Bevel Cutter Used to straight cut or downsize 3/16” (4.7mm) foamboard at either a 90 degree or 45 degree angle. Can be used against the FoamWerks W3001 Channel Rail for straight cuts.
- W3001 Channel Rail Used to guide various FoamWerks tools. Features a 32” (81cm) length with scaled edge on one side and rubberized non slip base.
- W252 FoamBoard Magic Book 72 page full color guide filled with many projects using standard foam board and Logan FoamWerks tools.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.