April sees White Dwarf celebrating the arrival of the Armiger Knights – found in Forgebane, a new boxed set pitting the Adeptus Mechanicus against the Necrons in a fierce battle for precious materials. Planet Warhammer has the full contents along with designer’s notes and info on 2 (count ‘em!) new Codexes released this month. Along with this, we have the Ultimate Guide to the Idoneth Deepkin – a new, reclusive faction for Warhammer Age of Sigmar, brand-new rules for Necromunda and the Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game, and the Warhammer World studio team build an incredible Realm of Death table in Battleground. All this, and more:
• Planet Warhammer: what’s new in the worlds of Warhammer?
• Temporal Distort: a short but intriguing hop back to 2013;
• Getting Started With… Stormcast Eternals;
• The Ultimate Guide to the mysterious and deadly Idoneth Deepkin;
• Battle Report: The Blackstone Extraction – Adeptus Mechanicus vs. Necrons from the new Forgebane boxed set;
• Hall of Fame: Matt Holland discusses the importance of posing Citadel miniatures;
• A Tale of Four Warlords: the warlords muster their armies for Malign Portents;
• Adventures in Middle-earth: Jay Clare tells us all about collecting armies for the Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game;
• Honour and Loyalty: hobby legend Gavin Beardsmore with Imperial Knights from House Makabius;
• Battleground: The River of Souls: the Warhammer World team build a brand-new battlefield for Malign Portents;
• Tactica Imperialis: Drukhari: we take a look at some dirty, underhand and entirely evil Drukhari tactics;
• Underworlds Tournament: 12 eager gamers take each other on in the White Dwarf and Friends Warhammer Underworlds tournament;
• Maxime’s Challenge: Maxime Pastourel shows off the results of a painting challenge;
• New Rules: The Brown Wizard: two new scenarios for the Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game;
• New Rules: The Last Alliance: new warband rules for Battle Companies;
• New Rules: Chaos Cult Gangs in Necromunda
• Readers’ Models: a selection of models painted by you, our readers;
• In the Bunker: what have the Dwarfers been up to this month?
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.