Iwata Revolution Series airbrushes deliver soft, effortless coverage and quality atomization at low air pressures making them a great choice for fine spray and general purpose airbrushing.
Exclusive to Revolution Series, HP-CR3 Gravity Feed Dual Action airbrush features a unique, comfort handle and an R3 Head System. If you love how our Revolution BR sprays but crave a larger fluid cup, then the Iwata Revolution CR3 is for you. Iwata Revolution HP-CR3 has a 0.24 oz 7 ml fluid cup with lid that is ideal for color mixing.
Iwata's spring-steel needle resists breakage and our needle packings are solvent resistant for longevity. We include an Iwata nozzle spanner that may be used to remove the nozzle for cleaning and Iwata Lube, which lubricates the needle and main lever mechanism.
Effortless Coverage is one of our 5 Ways to Spray categories. Who Sprays with Effortless Coverage? Makers and creators who...
- Spray medium range detail and coverage area
- Want great atomization at low air pressures
- Have beginner to high-level airbrush skills
- Want many feature and model options
- Are hobbyists or professional painters
Revolution CR features:
- Gravity-feed with large 7ml cup
- 0.3mm nozzle suitable for more detailed projects
- Fine detail to 1-1/2" (0.3mm to 38mm) spray pattern with the one size nozzle
- Ergonomic handle design
- Replaceable internal PTFE solvent-proof needle packing for use with solvent-based paints
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review