HTA Reward Points Club
HTA Reward Points Club
Our website allows you, our valued customer, to accumulate points each time you make a purchase from www.hobbytools.com.au. This is calculated from the total amount of the transaction and includes all products and shipping charges.
All points accumulation begins from 12am on Wednesday November 7th 2018 and no purchases prior to this date are eligible for HTA Reward Points.
Points accumulate at approximately 5 points per $1 spent with Hobby Tools Australia, inclusive of GST. These can be redeemed at any point at www.hobbytools.com.au. When you have enough points available to redeem they will appear as an account credit on the checkout page as a payment option. You will be able to choose how much credit to use against your purchase. You do not need to use all your available credit in one transaction, also credits will not expire after the date of issue. See below where the points are listed as "Available Account Credit".
- Customers must be a Hobby Tools Australia online account holder to qualify to earn rewards points.
- The HTA Reward Points Program is not open to Hobby Tools Online Wholesale Accounts.
- Membership cannot be held jointly and is only available to individuals. Associations, corporations, partnerships or other body organisations cannot be members.
- Hobby Tools Australia may refuse any application for membership in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Hobby Tools Australia Reward Points do not expire and can be redeemed at any time online on www.hobbytools.com.au on any products unless stated otherwise.
- Hobby Tools Australia Reward Points may be redeemed by the member immediately after they are earned.
- Hobby Tools Australia Reward Points are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Hobby Tools Australia Reward Points are not redeemable for returned products.
- Hobby Tools Australia Reward Points used on returned or refunded products are not redeemable.
When you are about to checkout with an order that will earn reward points, you will be able to see the potential rewards on the checkout page. There will be a section titled 'Rewards Earned' that will indicate how many points or credits you may potentially earn. You will only see this when you have logged in to your account. The points accrued will appear in the bottom right above the grand total.
All correspondence regarding the HTA Reward Points Club will be to the email addressed registered to your online profile. Please ensure your email contact details are up to date at all times.
This system has been introduced to offer increased value and benefit to our loyal and supportive customers. We reserve the right to alter, modify or terminate the HTA Points Reward Club at any time of our decision.
The HTA Reward Points Club only pertains to the www.hobbytools.com.au website and is not affiliated with any other program offered by other brands or retailers – even if Hobby Tools Australia’s products are retailed by those brands or retailers.
How wilI I know that I am earning reward points?
When you are about to checkout with an order that will earn reward points, you will be able to see the potential rewards on the checkout page. There will be a section titled ‘Rewards Earned’ that will indicate how many points or credits you will potentially earn. You will only see this if you have logged in to your account, as guest purchasers cannot earn reward points.
Do I receive an email notification about the reward points I have earned?
Yes! When your points have reached the redeem threshold, you will receive an email letting you know that you have earned reward points.
How can I use my reward points?
If you have earned enough points to use them, the rewards points will appear as account credit on your checkout page as an available payment option. You will be able to choose how much credit to use against the purchase. An example would be that you can pay for part an order through credit and the remainder using a different payment method such as Paypal or Visa.
Do I need to use all of my reward points in one transaction?
Reward points credit can be used across more than one purchase. On each purchase, you will decide how much credit you want to use for that purchase.
How can I view the points I have earned?
You can log in to your ‘My Account’ page to view the points you have earned. These points will only appear if you have earned enough points to spend.
When do I earn reward points?
Your will earn points or credits on eligible transactions once the order is placed and payment is received. Please note you must be logged in to an account to earn points.
Do rewards points expire?
No they do not expire.
Can I use my rewards points on sale items?
Yes, rewards points can be used against any purchase.