Dremel 652 - 3/16 inch STRAIGHT Router Bit
- 3/16 inch cut
- 1/8 inch shank
- Made of high speed steel
- Cuts a flat bottomed groove in the material
- For routing, inlaying and mortising in wood and other soft materials
- Use with Dremel #230 and #330 Router Attachments and #231 Shaper/Router Table; not included
- For use in Dremel rotary tools
Ideal for routing, inlaying and mortising in wood and other soft materials.
- For best results, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down. This provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto.
- Secure objects to a stable surface while working.
- If chattering occurs, increase speed.
- Keep a light touch, letting the speed of the tool do the work. This helps your accessory bits last longer.
* Speed for light cuts, caution burning on deep grooves.
** Depending on cutting direction relative to grain
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.