Dremel Drill Bit Set 628 - Imperial 1/32" - 1/8"
Ideal for drilling into soft materials.
- For best results, insert an accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down. This provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto.
- Secure objects to a stable surface while working.
- Do not use these bits for drilling into very hard materials, such as glass or ceramics.
- Use higher speeds for hard woods, slower speeds for metals and very slow speeds for plastics (to avoid melting at the point of contact). If chattering occurs, increase speed.
- Keep a light touch, letting the speed of the tool do the work. This helps your accessories last longer.
- 1/32" drill bit (use #483 collet)
- 3/64" drill bit (use #483 collet)
- 1/16" drill bit (use #482 collet)
- 5/64" drill bit (use #481 collet)
- 3/32" drill bit (use #481 collet)
- 7/64" drill bit (use #480 collet)
- 1/8" drill bit (use #480 collet)
Can be also used with Dremel 3 jaw Chuck #4486
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.