Dremel Inverted Cone Engraving Cutter, 1/16 inch
- Dremel 109
- 1/16inch diameter inverted cone
- 1/8 inch shank
- A versatile, high quality cutter made of high grade steel
- Ideal for detail engraving, carving and routing
- Use on wood, fiberglass, ceramics, plastic, jewelry and soft metals
- Use inverted cone to make undercuts for stone setting, remove excess solder, make tapered slots
- Shape allows access to tight areas such as inside bezels and channel settings
- For use in Dremel rotary tools
- For longer life, use with a cooling agent such as Cut Lube; sold separately
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.