Dremel Structured Tooth Cutter 6.4mm #9931Rated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
Dremel 9931 Taper Structured Tooth Tungsten Carbide Cutter (Similar to
- 4.70mm (3/16") diameter x 1 inch long cutting head
- 3.2mm (1/8") shank
- A high-speed cutter with teeth made of tungsten carbide
- Tungsten carbide is the hardest material next to diamonds
- Fast cutting, sharp teeth for greater material removal
- Use on fiberglass, wood, plastic, epoxy, rubber, laminates, particleboard and ceramic tile
- use with either Dremel #480 collet or Dremel 3 jaw Chuck #4486
- For use in Dremel rotary tools
Use higher speeds for hard woods, and very slow speeds for plastics (to avoid melting at the point of contact).
carvingBy: Annette Udovisi on 7 June 2014very useful for my relief sculptures