Two Cherries Chip Carving Knife Set of Ten Chip Carving Knives.
Includes one of each:
- Chip Carving Knife with Short Skew Edge (3351),
- Chip Carving Knife with Long Skew Edge (3352),
- Chip Carving Knife with Double Sided Curved Edge (3353),
- Chip Carving Knife with Straight Bade, Skew Edge (3354),
- Chip Carving Knife with Small Blade,Skew Edge for intarsia (3356),
- Chip Carving Knife with Long Wide Blade, Skew Edge (3357),
- Chip Carving Knife with Bent Aside, Curved Edge (3360),
- Chip Carving Knife with Straight Blade, Three Edges (3361),
- Chip Carving Knife with Round Neck, Straight Edge, Long Blade (3362),
- Chip Carving Knife with Round Neck (3358).
Two Cherries Chip Carving Knives
These tools are of the same premium quality as the other Two Cherries' tools. The chip carving knives are of the traditional German style, appreciated not only by chip carvers but also by woodworkers in general as excellent bench knives. Each knife is hand forged out of the highest quality German high carbon steel and finely polished. Skillfully using an immersion bath method, the steel is hardened to a guaranteed level of Rc 61. Featuring hornbeam handles, each knife will arrive machine sharpened and ready for final honing to suit individual preferences. Depending on the shape, the chip carving knives have a total length between 5 1/2" and 7 1/4".
Kirschen Two Cherries Series 33 carving knives
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.