Model Airways Oberursel Engine
The 1915 aircraft engine that powered the Fokker Eindecker fighters of World War I.
• Historically accurate, detailed metal model airplane engine
• Laser cut basswood parts for propeller assembly
• Cast Britannia (pewter) metal & brass engine parts
• Laser cut wooden engine stand
• Clearly written illustrated instructions
• Prop Diameter – 150mm , Height 92mm
• Scale 1:16
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.