Nobex Proman Mitre Saw
Ideal for precise mitre cutting of wood; plastic and non-ferrous metals. The Proman Mitre saw features pre-set locking, quick and accurate for 4, 5, 6, 8 and 12 sided frames and 90 degrees cuts. Compound action Patented technique for easy compound mitre cuts. Automatic saw suspension for safe positioning of your workpiece. Parallel parking, very useful for storage and transport. Fast action clamp can be mounted in two positions to hold the workpiece securely. Standard 24 tpi sawblade. Material support makes cutting of longer workpieces easy and more accurate. Length stop specially designed for a mitred cut.
- Maximum length at 45 degrees: 730mm,
- Maximum cutting depth: 100mm,
- Blade length: 565mm.
- Maximum width of Cut: 106mm,
- Overall length of unit: 350mm,
- Depth of Unit: 100mm,
- Degree of Accuracy 0.2 degrees.
- Compound action. Patented technique for easy compound mitre cuts.
- Automatic saw suspension for safe positioning of workpiece.
- Parallel parking. Very useful for storage and transport.
- Fast action clamp. Can be mounted in two positions to hold the workpiece securely.
- Nobex Proman comes with a Swedish quality blade with 24TPI,
- Material support. Makes cutting of longer workpiece easy and more accurate.
- Length stop specially designed for a mitred cut. Maximum length at 45° - 730mm.
Made in Sweden.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.