Perfect choice for professionals, manufacturing & production facilities. An electronic temperature controlled soldering station, designed to meet the needs of production environments. The increased heating power over the Micron 60W station provides increased temperature stability during extended periods of soldering. It features a slender ‘pencil design’ iron handle with comfortable rubberised grip, connected with a burn-resistant rubber lead. Featuring key pad temperature control from 200°C to 480°C, this soldering station eliminates the need for changing tips to perform different soldering tasks. When set, the iron will maintain tip temperature to ±5°C. RoHS compliant. Suitable for use with Mini-Wave tips. See explanation.
- LED display
- Simple key operation
- Burn proof silicone rubber handpiece lead
- Free standing iron holder with tip cleaner
- Temperature adjustable
- Temperature ‘offset’ for fine calibration
- Temperature lockout
- Suitable for ROHS compliant soldering
- ESD safe and spike free circuitry
- Grounding socket
- High insulation ceramic heating element for rapid heat-up and instant recovery Slimline & lightweight hand piece.
Includes Soldering Station freestanding iron holder tip cleaner 0.8mm tip
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.