THE GLUE LOOPER® is a micro glue applicator made for applying a VERY small amount of LOW VISCOSITY (i.e. - very thin) glue where you want it to go with very little or no trace of the glue. It uses capillary action with LOW VISCOSITY CA (cyanoacrylic) glue or LOW VISCOSITY model cement. (It will capture and hold ANY LOW VISCOSITY liquid!) It fits in any standard hobby knife handle that uses a flat clamping front vise, can be used and reused for multiple glue applications. (Cleans very easy - just burn off old glue with a lighter) THE GLUE LOOPER® is indispensable for any small gluing work: AFV builders, prop makers, entomology research (insect specimen) repair, jewelry making, etc.
The new GLUE LOOPER® V2.1 features include:
- Now made of stainless steel
- Twice the metal thickness of v1 Looper
- The addition of a 'fluid-groove'. The fluid-groove helps over dipping and we have found it self regulates the accumulated fluid in the loop head.Multiple applications without re-dipping may now be achieved. (It works like a quill pen)
- Redesigned 'folding ears' for added thickness in a hobby knife handle. (Total folded thickness is now the same as a standard hobby blade.) These newly added 'ears' can also be used flat to extend the length of reach
- Tightly cornered, pinched areas of the design have now been removed
- The motion picture special effects industry
- Hospitals specializing in surgical research
- Universities Biology departments*
- Model-makers and model-builders
- Jewelry makers, beaders and quilters
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.