Transfer photocopies of black & white and color laser images onto surfaces. Circle shapes are easy to stamp using the shape of the point. Transfer point is 19mm
For use with our Standard Wood Burning Kit
Transferring a pattern:
1. Make a black & white or colour laser copy of the image to be transferred.
(*Note: Any image or pattern will be reversed when you transfer it to your surface. Make sure any lettering is reversed before transferring it to your surface.)
2. Place the copy face down on the surface of choice.
3. Using the Transfer Point, press firmly, rubbing continuously in a circular motion on the back of the image.
4. Lift the paper image often to make sure the image is transferring.
5. When transferring an image to wood, use sandpaper to correct any mistakes.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.