Xuron 2175ET Professional Sprue CutterRated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
Slice those hard-to-reach parts from the sprue tree with ease with the new Xuron® Model 2175ET Professional Sprue Cutter. Every master modeler has a core selection of precision modeling tools.
Here’s why this one belongs on your workbench:
- Large, curved ergonomic handle fits comfortably into the palm of your hand, giving you greater stability for precision cutting.
- Patented Micro-Shear blade bypass action creates smooth, clean cuts with no effort and without pinching.
- Longer, low profile cutting jaw reaches easily into tight, confined spaces on the sprue tree, where the small parts live.
- Cuts closer to the surface of the part, leaving minimal sprue residue.
- Safer to use than a hobby knife, no costly mistakes from a slip of the knife.
The best sprue cutter you will ever own......
OutstandingBy: Kieran on 8 January 2015Was recommended these on a model building forum, absolutely amazing sprue cutters. I bought these and the 410Ts, but these are much better.