Benchtop Mini Disk / Belt Sander 25mm x 762mm (1" x 30")Rated 4/5 based on 2 reviews.
This disk/belt sander is a rugged, solidly-built tool that can save you hours of hand sanding. Beautifully designed, with features found in heavy duty professional woodworking machinery. Use for shaping, smoothing,sharpening and for trimming parts precisely to your marked line. Can be used on all woods, metals and plastics. Miter gauge and calibrated tilt tables allow sanding of compound shapes. Model 50-151
Great for knife making, sharpening and grinding of small tools and suited for small wood and metal projects.
- 146mm (5-3/4") round cast aluminum table tilts up to 60 degress for bevel sanding
- Removable belt support platen for finishing intricate or curved work
- Belt tracking and tension adjustment keeps belts on rollers and makes belt changes easy
- Heavy duty metal frame
- 2800 RPM's Belt
- 2850 RPM's Disc
- 1/3hp, 240v/50hz 250 watt - quiet-running induction motor
- Base is fitted with rubber feet for smoother, quieter operation
- On/off rocker switch with dust cover
- Outlets for attaching vacuum cleaner hose 44mm
- Uses 25.4mm x 762mm (1" x 30") sanding belts
- Top pulley lets you sand inside curves
- 125mm (5") disk sander with a 184mm x 95mm tilting table with miter gauge
- Overall dimensions: 381mm wide x 321mm deep x 371mm high
- Weight approx. 9kg
- Includes one velcro 125mm sanding disk and one 25.4mm x 762mm belt both are 100 grit
The following accessories are all available separate:
Great little machineBy: Richard on 2 February 2015bought this partially for Wooden ship modelling and it's had no problems what so ever on woods like swiss pear or boxwood ,(only issue really is a variable speed would be nice but it's easy enough to adjust for the speed.). The main reason I bought the unit was for metal work and in particular sword sharpening ,many sword forums recommend a 1"x30" belt sander for the job! here's an example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dndjr3YXsLA It absolutely excels in the job ,at the moment i'm working on a viking sword which has gone from blunt to paper cutting sharp and only needs to be honed now. All up a great little machine and definitely value for money!
Excellent sanderBy: DESMOND LUM on 25 May 2014The sander was simple to assemble and extremely easy to use, and so far does everything I need it to do,