Super jig saw SS 230/E (220-240V)
This unit offers fantastic precise cutting. A turning radius of less than 12mm is possible.
With the variable stroke speed, different materials can be processed, including non-ferrous metals (up to 3mm thickness). Perfect for neat cutting of printed circuit board laminates, even stacked up to a thickness of three PCBs.
The tool boasts a die-cast aluminium footplate can be adjusted to angles up to 45 degrees for mitre cuts and edging.
- 4 blades of various pitches for wood, plastic and metal
- delivered in a durable polypropylene carry case
- Technical specifications:
- stroke rate: 2,000rpm to 4,500rpm
- blade length: 55mm
- maximum power consumption: 100W
- mitre angle: 45 degrees CW and CCW
- die-cast aluminium head
- quiet aluminium gearbox
- glass-fibre reinforced polyamide housing
- mass: 700g
- length: 230mm
- EU Class-2 insulation
- plastic storage box
This tool is supplied in a convenient plastic storage case.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.