Proxxon Super Jig Saw STS/E (220-240V)
Super jig saw STS/E
This unit offers fantastic and precise cutting capacity.
Stable head of die-cast zinc for precise fitting. The housing head is made of glass-fibre reinforced POLYAMIDE. Special balanced, low noise DC motor with high life expectancy. The stroke speed is variable by means of full wave electronic speed control. Footplate adjustable up to 45° for mitre cuts. Ideal for tight curves in wood (up to 12mm), PC cards to 5mm and non-ferrous metals to 3mm. Complete with 4 Super-Cut sawing blades of various pitches for wood, plastic and metal. Safely stored in an attractive and extremely stable case made from high-grade polypropylene.
The heart of our MICROMOT precision tools for 230V:
- 4 blades of various pitches for wood, plastic and metal
- delivered in a durable polypropylene carry case
- Technical specifications:
- stroke rate: 2,000rpm to 4,500rpm
- blade length: 55mm
- maximum power consumption: 100W
- mitre angle: 45 degrees CW and CCW
- die-cast aluminium head
- quiet aluminium gearbox
- glass-fibre reinforced polyamide housing
- mass: 700g
- length: 230mm
- EU Class-2 insulation
- plastic storage box
This tool is supplied in a convenient plastic storage case.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.